To work in partnership with community members and stakeholders to improve the social determinants of health and meet the needs of the diverse communities within Nepean, Rideau and Osgoode.
The Nepean, Rideau and Osgoode Community Resource Centre envisions that all residents in Nepean, Rideau and Osgoode live in a safe, just and healthy community.
Our work at the Nepean, Rideau and Osgoode Community Resource Centre reflects our commitment to:
- Enhancing Community Capacity
- Client-centered Service Delivery
- Equality & Accessibility
- Disease Prevention & Health Promotion
- Integration & Innovation
- Collaboration & Partnerships
- Accountability & Credibility
Adopted by the Board of Directors: April 2009